A Law Firm That Understands
The Needs Of A Modern Business
Santa Ana, CA
Jennifer Echegoyen is an associate with Hart Kienle Pentecost and primarily practices in the areas of real estate and land use matters.
Ms. Echegoyen received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Child Development and Family Studies from the California State University, Long Beach in 2018, and her law degree from the University of La Verne, College of Law in 2021. During law school, Ms. Echegoyen served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Steven D. Bromberg of the Orange County Superior Court in California and served as the Chief Articles Editor of the University of La Verne, Law Review.
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Chief Articles Editor, University of La Verne, Law Review
- Honors: Member, University of La Verne, College of Moot Court Competition Team
- Honors: Judicial Extern, Honorable Steven D. Bromberg of Orange County Superior Court, California
- California State University, Long Beach, California
- B.A. - 2021
- Major: Child Development and Family Studies
- California State Bar