A Law Firm That Understands
The Needs Of A Modern Business
Anna G. Kudla
- Senior Counsel
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Law
- Business Litigation
Anna G. Kudla is Senior Counsel at Hart Kienle Pentecost, where she provides comprehensive guidance in civil litigation. She represents brokers, sellers and buyers, appraisers, contractors, business owners, and professional athletes in contract negotiations, commission disputes, administrative hearings, mediation, litigation, and arbitration. Beyond her role as a trial counsel, she is a certified mediator with the ability to facilitate amicable resolutions for clients when needed. Her expertise is underscored by an alternative dispute resolution certification from Pepperdine University.
Practice areas include business, real estate, and construction litigation; professional liability; partnership disputes and negotiations; and fiduciary liability claims.
Earning her law degree from Southwestern University, School of Law in Los Angeles in 2002, Mrs. Kudla has been actively involved in litigating disputes since 2003. Her practice spans various areas, including business litigation, construction defects, real estate disputes, and complex, multi-party litigation matters. Mrs. Kudla further extends her expertise to handling defense claims in trial, arbitration, before real estate panels, and addressing DRE accusations. She also provides continuing education in the legal and real estate professions.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Program
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Dispute Resolution Certification
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- Convinced a Ventura County jury to award its clients $27 million who it found were duped out of purchasing a valuable classical violin by defendants Museum of Global Antiquities and its president. Jury gave the plaintiffs $20,585,000 million (including punitive damages) in the fraud and breach of contract case and delivered a verdict related to five promissory notes totaling $6,639,492 million (with interest).
- Obtained a binding arbitration award for both general and punitive damages in an amount of no less than $8,075,000, plus over $250,000 in attorney fees and costs, arising from a complicated breach of contract and operating agreement claim.
- Obtained summary judgment for a well-known commercial real estate agency and listing agent in a real estate investment lawsuit, in which the plaintiffs alleged intentional misrepresentation
- Discorged secret profit from a well-known commercial conglomerate
- Obtained a defense verdict on behalf of a commercial broker sued over a blocked purchase of a country club
- California State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Hockey Player Association Registered Agent (2007-2024)