Experienced Orange County Lawyers Handle Your Real Estate Purchase, Sale And Financing
Real estate transactions can be exceedingly complex – and should be handled by experienced, knowledgeable attorneys. For more than 40 years, Hart Kienle Pentecost has guided a wide variety of real estate clients through the legal process of buying and selling of property, advising about covenants and restrictions, financing and refinancing, and title issues.
Hart Kienle Pentecost In Orange County – Excellence In Southern California Transactions Law Since 1982
Our attorneys provide skilled legal advice in commercial and residential real estate transactions and have represented the interests of land owners, developers, tenants, homeowners’ associations and management companies in the following areas:
- Easements and license agreements
- Real estate sales contracts
- Lease renewals and terminations
- Eminent domain and condemnation negotiation
- Environmental and zoning regulation
- Finance documents and nonjudicial foreclosure
- Land use planning and project development entitlement
- Purchase agreements and sale agreements
- Title issues
- Zoning and land regulation
At Hart Kienle Pentecost, we value the long-standing relationships we have with our real estate transactional clients. We welcome the opportunity to meet you and learn how we can help you during your confidential initial consultation. Call today at 714-432-8700 or reach us by email.