Experienced Business, Corporate And Partnership Formation And Guidance In Orange County
Owners, partners and shareholders of Southern California businesses have a champion in the skilled transactional attorneys of Hart Kienle Pentecost.
Since 1982, we have successfully guided a range of business clients in company formation, entity selection, daily operations, employment agreements and company procedures.
Our experienced Orange County business law attorneys offer expert guidance and support in legal matters related to:
- Formation of business entities, including corporations, partnerships and LLCs
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Bylaws drafting, revision, and enforcement
- Compensation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Corporate due diligence
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Employee and independent contractor agreements
- Corporate governance
- Director and shareholder meetings and minutes
- Dissolution of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Promissory notes, security agreements and other loan transactions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
Are you creating, expanding or dissolving your business or seeking to transfer its leadership to a new generation? You should contact the lawyers at Hart Kienle Pentecost to arrange a confidential initial consultation. Contact us by phone at 714-432-8700 or send us an email message.