The Law Firm To Contact For Experienced Contract Drafting And Negotiation
Whether you are an individual entering into a contract or a business owner or manager considering the sale or purchase of your company, an issuance of stock by your company, an employment agreement, a Key-Man agreement or a policy and procedure manual, our lawyers can offer guidance.
At the Hart Kienle Pentecost law firm in Orange County, our experienced transactional attorneys offer exceptional legal advice on contract matters to corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, proprietors and individuals in matters involving raw land, multifamily housing, office, retail, office-industrial, manufacturing facilities, hotels, restaurants and marinas.
You Need A Contract To Buy Or Sell A Business, Hart Kienle Pentecost Can Help
Since 1982, Hart Kienle Pentecost lawyers have successfully counseled their clients in negotiating and drafting the following:
- General personal and business contracts
- Promissory notes, security agreements and other loan transactions
- Compensation agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Residential leases/subleases
- Commercial, industrial, office and retail leasing
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Manufacturers’ representatives/sales agent/dealer agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Shareholder, partnership and operating agreements
- Equipment leases
Contracts are the lifeblood of your business. For the facts you need about detailed documentation that protects your rights, and to arrange your confidential initial consultation with an experienced Hart Kienle Pentecost lawyer, contact our law offices at 714-432-8700 or send an email message.