A Law Firm That Understands
The Needs Of A Modern Business
Mai T. Nguyen
Mai Nguyen is an associate with the firm and practices primarily in the areas of business and real estate matters, corporate formation, contract drafting and negotiation, and real estate purchase, sale and financing. She regularly represents small business owners, commercial establishments, and non-profit organizations.
Ms. Nguyen received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Finance and Psychology from California State University, Fullerton in 2001, and her law degree from Chapman University School of Law in 2004. During law school, she attended the Dickson Poon School of Law at King’s College, in the heart of the British legal and political world where she focused her studies in business law and international negotiations.
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- Juris Doctor - 2004
- California State University, Fullerton, California
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Business Finance and Psychology
- California, 2004
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association