A Law Firm That Understands
The Needs Of A Modern Business
Ronald J. Thommarson
- Senior Counsel
- Business Transactions and Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Manufactured Housing
- Real Estate Transactions and Litigation
Ron Thommarson is an attorney with over 20 years of experience with business and real estate disputes, employment law, and business transactions.
Ron's litigation experience includes real estate, employment, general civil and business litigation, encompassing real property disputes, foreclosure and title litigation, lender liability, warehouse lending disputes, contract claims, collections, partnership and shareholder disputes, professional liability, business torts, unfair competition, and employment matters.
Ron provides advice and counsel to employers on a wide variety of employment law matters, including wage and hour issues, terminations, leaves of absence, claims of discrimination and harassment, employment policies, employee handbook updates, and separation agreements. He has assisted clients in business transactions that include negotiating and drafting contracts, real estate purchase and sale transactions, and leases. Ron also advises and assists clients with business entity formation and governance.
Ron is admitted to practice in all of the state courts of California, as well as the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal and the U.S. District Courts for the Central, Southern, Northern and Eastern Districts of California. He is a long-time member of the Orange County Bar Association's Real Estate and Labor and Employment Law Sections, as well as the national and regional alumni associations of Stanford University and the University of Southern California.
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1994
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.A. - 1990
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Political Science
- California, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California
- Orange County Bar Association